Envisage allows you to view a graph in different frequencies.
For example, a graph with values entered DAILY can be viewed in WEEKLY, MONTHLY, QUARTERLY or YEARLY.
To change the Frequency View read 3 Ways to View a Graph in Different Frequencies (Timeframes)
This article will show you how to CONVERT values. This action will change the graph's default settings and change how the data is stored.
For example, let's say you have a graph with DAILY values, and you want to convert the values to WEEKLY.
Graph with DAILY Values
CONVERTING to WEEKLY
Hover over the 3-dot menu
Before converting, we suggest you Export your graph data, as a backup
2. Click on Edit Graph
3. Scroll to the bottom and click Convert...
4. Choose the Frequency you want to convert to
5. Click Review conversion...
6. The Conversion Table identifies values that are OK, highlighted in Green.
7. Missing Values or multiple values will be highlighted Red.
NOTE: If any values appear incorrect, you can cancel the conversion at Tab A, correct the values and start the conversion process again.
8. If all the value are OK, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Start Conversion
9. As a final check, you will be asked to proceed. Click OK.
The values above have been converted from DAILY to WEEKLY.